1 user online | 1 Guest and 0 Registered
5 search results
- Lingo: What is WHMCS IP?
Answer: WHMCS IP is the IP address of your machine where WHMCS is installed. ...
- WHMCS: When i update WHMCS, the autoprovisioning option dissapear, how to get it back ?
Answer: It happened because the file in whmcsroot/includes/additionaldomainfields.php is rewritten when doing update / upgrade WHMCS. Please enter this code bellow inside the file additionaldomainfields.php "$additionaldomainfields = hook_domainid_get_autoprovisioning();" ...
- How To: How To Create Reseller Account?
Answer: Create Reseller Account Creating reseller account is easy. After logged into your account, go to Sub-Resellers - Add New Reseller and complete the form. The form requires ...
- How To: How To Configure Payment Gateway
Answer: To configure Payment Gateway, go to Configuration - Payment Gateway, then click Add New Payment button. A new dialog window will appear and you can add ...
- How To: How To Create New Customer Account?
Answer: To create customer account, the step is very easy. After logged in, click Customers - Add New Customers. Fill all necesary form (tax information is optional) ...
The most popular searches are:
- Order Status (27360 views)
- When i update WHMCS, the autoprovisioning option dissapear, how ... (7644 views)
- Invoice action (7539 views)
- How To Configure Email? (7181 views)
- Adding Supporting Document for Domain Registration (6621 views)
- How to order domain Anything.ID? (6601 views)
- How To Fill Tax Information (6179 views)
- Custom URL for Reseller (5836 views)
- How To Configure Payment Gateway (5468 views)
- What is WHMCS IP? (5235 views)